Custom Course - Editable Word Docs
When you want to develop a custom course based on Axzo Press content and have the content as either a Microsoft Word doc or as an Adobe Acrobat pdf, use ILT CustomCourse.
ILT CustomCourse is a powerful customisation engine that enables you to structure and create content that best meets your individual training needs. With the entire library of desktop, IT, and business and professional development Course ILT titles at your disposal, you can choose from thousands of units of content to build your own custom training manual.
Take a closer look at the CustomCourse interface!
ILT CustomCourse allows you to:
- Choose the exact chapters and topics you want from the full library of Course ILT titles.
- Add your own content to the Course ILT library - Blend your proprietary material with Course ILT content.
- Create both Instructor and Student Editions.
- Output your new course as a Microsoft Word document or produce it in PDF or HTML format - No additional software needed.
- Edit the content.
- Drag and drop to create the order of chapters you want.\
- Customize your course, from adding your logo to renaming the units.
- Finish the customization with a table of contents, index, and supplementary data files.
- Print your customized course directly to a laser printer or send to on-demand printer.
- Use CustomCourse as your own publishing tool - Create and customize your own content with the easy-to-use engine.